Deduct meters

Deduct meters can be purchased at the central hooksett water precinct office.

These meters are plumbed in AFTER the main water meter and measure any external use  of water that doesnt enter the sewer system such as an irrigation system. there is a $5 per quarter ($20 per year) fee for  the precinct to get the reading and give them to the waster water department. Readings are generally done once per year at the end of september. Waste water will then use the readings for adjustments to the waste water bills.

Meters are to be owned, installed, and be  maintained by the home owner. If meter needs to be replaced it is the responsibility of the home owner to purchase and have new meter installed.


badger meter badger meter